Recent Reviews - September 2014

The Last Wolf by Sue Brown

USA Today - Becky Condit

"....When a book is over but the ending for the main characters is not yet complete, is that a satisfactory conclusion to the book? I will tell you that it is, if the book is well written. This is especially true when a book is part of a series....

....Ms. Brown sets us off on a journey of love and hate in the Sapphire Ranch series, and this is only the first book. I can hardly wait for the next one!..."

Read the full review here
Full book details and more reviews here







Catching Kit by Kay Berrisford


Paranormal Romance Guild - 

"....It is strange that this novella captured my imagination the way it did…. immediately. Ms Berrisford being a new to me author made it so there was no expectation for her work. I just love when a plan comes together!

This is the first in this series and an adorable and yet very sexy read. I write no more as I want no spoilers...Give it a chance and while you get this, follow up on other books from this author....I will...."
 

Read the full review here
Full book details and more reviews here




Dead Things by Meredith Russell

The Novel Approach - Lisa

"....From page one, Ms. Russell does a fantastic job of setting the tone and pace of the novel. Her descriptions are palpable, creating a mood of unease and a sense of overwhelming bleakness as it becomes clear humans are at a distinct disadvantage in a world that’s now overrun by monsters. Each trip beyond the relative safety of the prison walls in which a small band of survivors dwells is a risk, but is also integral to their survival. The danger and suspense, not to mention the gruesomeness of each zombie encounter, is filled with heart-pounding, adrenaline pumping moments, and I loved it...."

Read the full review here
Full book detail and more reviews here





Capture The Sun by RJ Scott and Meredith Russell

Because Two Men Are Better Than One - Nic Starr

"....I really enjoy this series. It’s like receiving a lovely little gift each time a new book is released. What makes it appealing, at least for me, is the familiarity of the setting – who can resist a gorgeous tropical island? – and also the chance to get little glimpses of characters we’ve met before. Plus I always like the pairing of the men in the story.

....This story combines some hot sex with a sweet story as these men get in touch with their emotions. It’s a gentle, read-in-one-sitting kind of book, that leaves you smiling at the happy ending...."

Read the full review here
Full book details and more reviews here


Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget