Fab first reviews in for A Taste of Copper by Elin Gregory

The Blogger Girls


"....I really liked this little story.  At first, I wasn’t expecting it to be so passionate for such a quick read.  But this author has a way of making the characters feels so real, even the foes, to where I can’t help getting attached to them all.

There was A LOT of medieval terminology and I did find myself using my Kindle dictionary numerous times, but I felt like I actually learned something here.  I don’t recall ever reading anything similar to this and it definitely stands out in it’s own way.  I loved the competition bits once I figured out what was going on and how it all worked.

I don’t want to spoil how the story goes, but it totally left me with a huge small on my face.  Very sweet and I loved the few little twists at the end.  I kinda didn’t want it to end!!..."


Full review here...

Multitaskingmommas Book Reviews


"....This is a short story and was a fast read but it was filled with the right action, the right bits of romance and erotica. It is also a read that allows us to catch a glimpse into the illogical sense of chivalry that ruled the day and so was frustrating enough to give us a bit of drama.  Elin Gregory successfully tells this story of romance and chivalry involving two men whose status in life and court made love and romancing almost impossible in these times...."

Full review here...

MM Good Book Reviews


"....This isn’t a story that is roses and sweet words, in fact you’d be lucky to get a grunt in acknowledgement to the softer feelings like love, because the time this is set in was heavily governed by the Church. But that doesn’t mean that there wasn’t a way for both Olivier and Maheris to get their feelings across, and they do a damn good job of it too. I have to hope that we will get a follow up story for Hywel, because that cheeky archer deserves some happiness as well.

So if you love knights, squires, fighting for honour, a love that’s hard to admit, great characters and a touch of rough love, then you will thoroughly enjoy this story...."


Full review here...

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget