The 11/11 Sale - Focus on Diane Adams

Hi everyone!

It’s deep into summer and I know I haven’t been around much. My work schedule has been insane the entire season. Adding in a teenager with more activates than the president should paint the picture for you of how crazy my life has been recently. And then there is the HEAT.

I don’t know how it’s been in the rest of the world, but North Carolina (that’s a state in the southeastern, US,) has been positively steamy. Not in the ‘oh look at that yummy guy’ way. Temps have stayed in the high 90’s edging frequently into the 100+ end of things. If you’ve never encountered those sort of temps in a high humidity area you’re…well…very, very lucky.

Overall it’s been one of those ‘too hot to swim’ kind of summers. I don’t handle heat well and my answer to such extreme temps is to huddle inside with my air conditioner and a glass of iced tea as my best companions. I haven’t had much opportunity to indulge but I promise you rainy days are not the only good ones for hiding out and losing yourself in a good read. Crazy summer days, when the sun wants to bake your brains, are just as perfect.

I miss everyone like crazy. I’d love to hear from you guys. Is it hot where you are? Do you like the heat? How do you handle it when the temperature is just too much to handle? Touch base and tell me how life is treating you.

If you are like me and enjoy air conditioning and a cold drink during sun scorched days, I have great news! Love Lane Books is having a sale. Lots of your favorite authors have books at reduced prices – including one of mine. Click the title link at the bottom of the page to take a look. I can’t share my iced tea with all of you, but maybe Gage and Trent can help you escape for a little while.

Have a great rest of your summer!!

 
The Book

Eighteen-year-old Gage Harris is not a part of twenty-five year old Trent Foster’s plans. He likes Gage but the intense attraction between them makes remaining just friends unlikely, and the young farmer with two small children is a complication Trent doesn’t need.

Despite all the reasons to stay away, Trent is pulled into the small family. Gage’s boys are delightful and the young man’s honesty and genuine affection impossible to resist. Trent is intrigued by a life so different from everything he’s known. As he struggles to reconcile his plans with his feelings Trent begins to suspect that his random offer of a ride in the rain might lead straight to his last first kiss.


Buy Links


Amazon (US)  |  Amazon (UK)  |  ARe  |  B&N  |  Smashwords  |  iTunes

All books in the 11/11 $2.99 sale

The Summer House by RJ Scott
Heat by Chris Quinton & RJ Scott
Alter Ego by Meredith Russell
The Bucket List by RJ Scott
Last First Kiss by Diane Adams
Dead Things by Meredith Russell
The Last Wolf by Sue Brown
And Then That Happened by Liam Livings
Theory Unproven by Lillian Francis
One Night by RJ Scott
The Art of Words by RJ Scott & Meredith Russell

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget