The 11/11 Sale - Focus on Sue Brown


I’m rather sad about the fact I’ve never been to Texas. It’s on my things-to-do list, but so far my travels across America haven’t taken me anywhere near Texas. I have promised myself that one day I’ll get to a rodeo and a ranch, and there are quite a few Texan authors and readers I’m determined to hug.

I’ve always envied authors who’ve been able to go to the places they write about. Google is a wonderful thing but it doesn’t give you the scents and sounds of the place. Now I’m sure plenty of people can tell me that a ranch doesn’t smell like an English rose garden! But I want to know what it smells like after a sudden rain storm? What can you hear at night? What flowers bloom?

It’s the little things you don’t get unless you’ve actually been there. I am very dependent on other people’s descriptions and I really want to see it for myself.

What is it like to stand under the Texan sun? Anything above 23 degrees Celsius – what’s that, about 73 degrees for my American friends – I’m running inside. I bet you’re laughing at me now for being a weak and lily-livered Brit.

I wrote The Last Wolf and one of the betas said to me, “What can I see?” I had to stop, think. It wasn’t enough that things were happening, we had to place the action in its environment. I want to be on a ranch for myself and then retreat to somewhere air-conditioned please.

The Sale Book - The Last Wolf, Book 1 in the Sapphire Ranch Wolves Series


The only good predator is a dead one, as far as Joe Lowther is concerned.
That is until the day he shoots a wolf, only to watch the animal turn into a naked Callum Pope. Cal is being hunted by a group of humans who eradicate shifter packs for sport.

Joe makes a decision to help Cal and discovers a deeper connection with the young shifter. One which he’d like to explore. If they live that long.

Buy Links


Buylinks: Love Lane Books | Amazon (US) | Amazon (UK) | ARe | Smashwords | B&N | iTunes | Kobo

All books in the 11/11 $2.99 sale


The Summer House by RJ Scott
Heat by Chris Quinton & RJ Scott
Alter Ego by Meredith Russell
The Bucket List by RJ Scott
Last First Kiss by Diane Adams
Dead Things by Meredith Russell
The Last Wolf by Sue Brown
And Then That Happened by Liam Livings
Theory Unproven by Lillian Francis
One Night by RJ Scott
The Art of Words by RJ Scott & Meredith Russell

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget